In no particular order:
1) Going to work and hating every second of the day
2) Endless discussions about the stupid condo
3) Staying up way too late every day because I find it hard to sleep
4) Spending day after day all by myself doing nothing productive
5) Waiting for that job offer that is never going to come
6) Getting further and further into debt with no end in sight
What a miserable life right now. Once number 2 is sold and gone, the other things might start falling into place, though a new job might help more. I really need to make a drastic change in my life. Soon.
6 thoughts on “What my life has become…”
: ( Sounds a little too much like my life, except I don’t go to work, so I wake up everyday feeling pretty useless, the main topic of convo is the house, I feel like I do nothing all day long, because I have applied to every job in Bakersfield, and my life is overall pretty blah.Good luck brother! Hang in there, things will get better, that’s what I tell myself everyday!
It’s not like they can get any worse. Well, they can, but I’m dealing the best I can now. I’m sure you’ll find yourself a job in no time.
Hang in there and know you are loved!
Trust me, Bob-O, it can definitely get worse. Right when I think another shitty thing can’t happen, it hits the fan all over again. I hope that makes you feel a little better in a strange way.BTW, there are several army job postings in UT right now. I’m just sayin’… 😉
I have applied for what I think will be a good job for me back in Salt Lake. We’ll see how long it takes for it to get through the various stages of the application process. Either way, I think I will be moving back in August once my time in the Army is up.