1) Can you cook? I make some mean Ramen Noodles, but have also been known to cook actual food when given the proper implements to do so.
2) What was your dream growing up? At various points of my life growing up, I wanted to be a fireman, policeman, astronaut, lawyer, band teacher, school teacher, Army guy, etc. I still haven’t grown up, so there is potential for all these things to come true still.
3) What talent do you wish you had? I wish I could play the guitar, or that I was athletically gifted naturally so I never had to practice or try to be better
4) If I bought you a drink what would it be? Umm… depends. Alcohol – Gin and tonic (high class, I know). Beer – Whatever Sam Seasonal is on tap
5) Favorite vegetable? I enjoy corn, I guess. Also broccoli and on occasion green beans
6) What was the last book you read? Blackwater: The Rise of the World’s Most Powerful MErcenary Army by Jeremy Scahill
7) What zodiac sign are you ? Sagittarius, though I am on the “Cusp” of whatever is next after that
8) Any Tattoos and/or Piercings? Not since I removed my tongue ring for the Army in 2000
9) Worst Habit? I bite my fingernails
10) If you saw me walking down the street would you offer me a ride? Proverbial me or me as in the person who sent this? Proverbial, maybe. Actual, yes.
11) What is your favorite sport? Depends on the season. I like baseball and football pretty equally, don’t really like basketball until March Madness and still can’t figure out hockey
12) Negative or Optimistic attitude? I like to think I am pretty optimistic about most things
13) What would you do if you were stuck in an elevator with me? Again…proverbial me or actual me? Proverbial… try to start a conversation to get to know them better. Actual me… just talk. You’s my brother and we don’t talk enough
14) Worst thing to ever happen to you? Divorce and all the other drama surrounding it
15) Tell me one weird fact about you? one of my eyes does not open as wide as the other
16) Do you have any pets? Used to… he ran away in June.
17) What if i showed up at your house unexpectedly? I would welcome in and offer you some Ramen Noodles. Then we would play Rock Band
18) What was your first impression of me? Big bully of a big brother, but the best big brother that one could ever have (besides me)
19) Do you think clowns are cute or scary? stupid
20) If you could change one thing about how you look, what would it be??? The area of my body between my neck and my knees. Too much there
21) Would you be my crime partner or my conscience? Depends what we were doing
22) What kind of drunk are you? Happy usually, but then I just throw up
23) Ever been arrested? Negative. I’m good and in possession of a security clearance
24 ) Bottle or Draft? Always draft, unless it is not real beer like Coors, Bud, or Miller. I’d take a bottle of Sam’s over that mess any day
25) If you won $10,000 dollars today, what would you do with it? Pay off some of my debt since the feds don’t want to bail me out
26) Would you date me? Can’t say that I would
27) What’s your favorite place to hang at? Wherever there are friends and good times
28) Do you believe in ghosts? Not really, though I think my house is haunted
29) Favorite thing to do in your spare time? Veg out and play video games/watch movies/TV
30) Do you swear a lot? A little bit more than a ship full of Sailors
31) Biggest pet peeve? Stupid people who try to act smart
32) In one word, how would you describe yourself? Genius
33) Do you believe/appreciate romance? It has it’s place, I suppose
34) If you could spend 12 hours with me and ask/do anything you like, what would it be? Maybe partake in a D&D game?
35) Do you believe in God? not really, though there is a cosmic force that causes us to be
36) Will you repost this so I can fill it out and do the same? Done and done
One thought on “Survey from Disco Frankenfoot”